Thursday, February 23, 2012

Preparing for Spring

I don't know about you, but I am SICK of winter!! I hate dressing for the cold, the slush on the bottom of my pants, wearing my coat inside buildings because I'm freezing my butt off...etc., etc. So I am officially preparing for Spring! Imagining this coming Summer when it's going to be SO hot that I won't even leave my house...I can't wait :)

I am longing for the day when I can walk out of my house in a crisp white dress and people won't look at me like I'm an idiot...even though I constantly see people in shorts and flip flops (I look at them like they're idiots).

All the items in my set are from H&M. If you don't have an H&M nearby, I am SO sorry! Petition for the next store in your area :) OR you can come to Fort Wayne, I'll take you out to lunch and we can be shopping buddies for a day! H&M is fantastic for finding designer knock off's for cheap and good quality. From dresses to socks and everything in between, this store is it!

When it comes to a white dress anything goes. Find your style and roll with it! I've gone two ways...daytime neutral and evening brights. I love to wear a colorful lipstain when wearing white just make sure the rest of your make up is toned down.


Spring has Sprung









H M flare dress
£20 - hm.com







H&M leather shoes
£25 - hm.com







H&M suede shoes
£7.99 - hm.com







H M wide ring
£3.99 - hm.com







H M longs jewelry
£3.99 - hm.com







H M floral shawl
£4.99 - hm.com







H&M metal shades
£3.99 - hm.com









No comments:

Post a Comment