Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Winterize Your Wardrobe

Winterizing your summer dresses is all a game of layering. I love the warmth and texture of sweater tights. You can find them in many colors and patterns. I suggest finding pair in the same color as the sweater or dress you're going to wear.

Also add closed toe heels, boots, or pumps. Oxford heels are very popular right now and come in a variety of colors. You can also add a belt to emphasize your waist under your thick sweater.



Winterize Your Wardrobe

Winterize Your Wardrobe by kimberly-theaveragejane featuring timberland shoes














Vince cable knit cardigan
$345 - net-a-porter.com










Cotton stocking
$24 - topshop.com





Timberland shoes
$115 - zappos.com





3 comments:

  1. Hi kimberly,
    I love your blog!!! Thank you for sharing this great post{my style too}
    *I just want to say hello and thank you too for visiting my blog:)

    Love,Sima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally a tip I feel I can use! I never know what color tights to choose, and matching the color of your sweater is such a great idea. Thank you so much, you just made dressing a whole lot easier for me =)

    xox Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for entering my giveaway - I'm glad you linked to your blog because I love it! I'm a SAHM, too, but far from a fashionista. More like a fashion-isn't-sta. hah. I'm excited to get lots of tips from you!

    ReplyDelete