Thursday, February 9, 2012

70's chic

If yesterday's skinny jean scared you, today's flare is more your style! As you can see, yesterday's and today's outfit is very similar. All I did was switch out the pants.

With any outfit you have to design it around your body type. Not everyone is comfortable in a skinny jean. That is what I love about this year's designer styles! Every shape is getting it's own fashion update!

The flare jean is my favorite style! I love the 70's care free bold prints and flow-y fabrics. The 2012 Flare is different from the 70's flare in that it isn't as wide at the ankle opening and has a pleat down the leg. This design is meant to be worn with heels, as this will lengthen your legs. These pants must always skim the floor. The trick with finding a great pair is to fit your widest part (which for me is my waist) and then hem the bottoms as needed. I usually just go with a taller heel :)



70's chic





Old navy vest
$22 - oldnavy.gap.com




A.N.A zipper jeans
$15 - jcpenney.com




Bandolino camel boots
$100 - dsw.com




Jigsaw bangles jewelry
£39 - jigsaw-online.com


No comments:

Post a Comment