Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bold and the Beautiful

I know, I know...I've been VERY neglectful of my blog! Can you feel the guilt! Well, I promise I will bring you daily fashion and sale updates from now on! :)

Today's outfit comes courtesy of Old Navy and Urban Outfitters. Don't you just love Old Navy!? I'm very happy that they have gone to an East Coast Indie feel with their clothing! I LOVE bright colors and happy prints!

This Spring, pants are going to come in all shapes and sizes. Straight leg is still popular, but now you will be rolling up the ankle to the smallest part (right above the ankle bone) and wearing them with flats or short heels. Also popular...Wide Leg! These pants are High Waisted and should be worn with platforms and have creased legs. I will be showing you these pants tomorrow.

Colored Jeans are BIG this season! You can find them in pastels and brights. I found this great pair of straight leg jeans in a Burgundy which looks great on all skin tones. Pair Straight Leg Pants with a billowy top and a complementary vest that cinches at the waist. The "perfect" pair of low heels complements the outfit and also elongates the legs. Add your favorite bracelets and you're ready for a lunch date with the girls!


Beauty and the Structure





Old Navy fitted blouse
$37 - oldnavy.gap.com




Old Navy sleeveless vest
$35 - oldnavy.gap.com




Old navy pants
$35 - oldnavy.gap.com




Wedge heels
$70 - urbanoutfitters.com




Waxing poetic jewelry
$44 - waxingpoetic.com


No comments:

Post a Comment