Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Printed Skinny Jeans

This look may be adventurous for some, but I could totally see myself wearing this outfit! It can go overboard quickly, so with just a few rules we can take this look from 80's to modern.

When finding the perfect pair of printed pants there are a couple things to look for. #1, they need to be skinny. And #2, make sure the print is nuetral...no bright greens and pinks (hello Molly Ringwald!). Everyone should try on a skinny jean, you'll be surprised at how great they look on you! I love the snow leopard print! I think in my previous life I was an Italian 16 year old from Long Island...I can't get over prints, mini's, and neon colors LOL! You definately want to pair these printed pants with nuetrals, but I love a pop of color. The pink in the tank top will peek through the open knit sweater. The cardigan will come off in the warmer months ahead and you can switch out the booties for strappy wedges.

Play around with fashion and choose a look that you would never see yourself wearing! When you walk into your closet you should feel happy and excited to get dressed! This is a great time to choose color, prints, and beautiful fabrics.



Snow Leopard





Old Navy scoop neck top
$20 - oldnavy.gap.com




DKNY draped top
$795 - net-a-porter.com




Splendid top
$21 - theoutnet.com




Leopard print jeans
$20 - delias.com




Dolce Vita platform boots
$108 - threadsence.com




ASOS clutch bag
$21 - asos.com


No comments:

Post a Comment