Saturday, July 2, 2011

4th of July Weekend!

Happy 4th of July weekend! Boy was it a hot one outside today! 91 degrees and humid, so not the greatest of hair days. It seems every year for the 4th of July parade the weather is always the same. I prepared for the miserable conditions and wore a maxi dress. The non-constricting clothes along with pulling my hair up really saved me from sweating to death.

After the parade we all went back to my husband's parents' house and we couldn't get in the pool fast enough! The day was amazing and I couldn't have asked for more...except for it not to rain so we can go see fire works.




A beautifu day for a parade.


Me and Ethan


Yummy cookies!


Thank God for my comfy sandals!

(Sandals...INC International Concepts, MACY's)



(Maxi Dress...LC by Lauren Conrad for KOHL'S)



Ethan striking a pose :)




Jerron, Ethan, and me




My oldest son Jacob riding the Marine's float



My absolute favorite bathing suit (One peice bathing suit...Old Navy)


Bella after her first swim

No comments:

Post a Comment