Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday Work Outfit

Monday mornings come way to soon don't they!? Work just drags on and on...so why not dress comfy? Today's outfit is just as cozy as a pair of PJ's, just don't fall asleep on your keyboard!

First I started with a cotton V Neck t-shirt. Everyone should have one in their closet. Then I added a cotton stretch pencil skirt. I cannot express how much I LOVE my stretchy skirts! To dress up the outfit I included nude pumps, but you can do flats if you can't stand heels. To keep with the easy going vibe I fish tail braided the hair (so you don't have to spend all morning curling). The make up is girly but easy using a lip stain and cream blush. Just add a quick swipe of nude shadow and mascara. I love to add an unexpected peice like this masculine watch.


Monday Work Outfit

Monday Work Outfit by Kim2 444 featuring gold watches






J Crew v neck shirt
$35 - net-a-porter.com







Splendid short skirt
$50 - net-a-porter.com







Qupid platform pumps
$25 - tillys.com







ASOS gold watch
$52 - asos.com









No comments:

Post a Comment