Monday, August 1, 2011

90's Grunge

Recently I was asked by a close friend if I own a pair of jeans...because I am ALWAYS in a dress or a skirt! I laughed for a moment then paused to realize, you know I really don't! I think this is because I never know how to pull together a realaxed outfit and still give the impression that I put thought towards the overall look.

The 90's introduced us to the ultimate relaxed yet confident style. Now that we're in 2011 you can still find peices that are loose and sexy at the same time. Using a flowy rock tee as an inspiratioin peice I've paired it with jean shorts that are distressed. American Eagle has amazing shorts that are a higher rise than most and also have an inseam of 3". A long interesting necklace adds shine and you can also add feather extensions (made popular by Steve Tyler). If going out at night add a pair of black wedges.

For make-up I would keep it simple with liquid eyeshadow in a taupe and add a black eyeliner then smudge with a q-tip. Mascara should be jet black and lips should just be very light with a balm.

Who knew looking like you don't give a sh*t took so much effort!


90's Grunge


90's Grunge by Kim2 444 featuring print shirts





All Saints print shirt
$45 - allsaints.com



Vigoss denim short shorts
$46 - nordstrom.com



Michael antonio shoes
$30 - piperlime.gap.com



H m jewelry
£3.99 - hm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment