Thursday, August 4, 2011

Men's caual outfit

I've been asked as to why I don't post men's outifts. Well the answer is...I don't really know how to put men's clothes together...just ask my husband :) So I've done my research and now have the info or the "411" on menswear. I may not be Queer Eye for the Straight Guy (remember them?) but I know what I like to see on a man.

Metrosexual, maybe but this outfit really makes a man look like he gives a damn and I like that. Start with straight let cargo pants in a green color. Add pastel blue button up and a khaki sports coat. You can even trade in the sports coat for a LEVI's hunting jacket in the same color (which if you're under the age of 30 you should do the second option). Dark brown belt and loafers ground the outfit.

PS...Men, if you have ANY questions please feel free to ask!

Men's casual outfit


Men's casual outfit by Kim2 444 featuring leather belts


No comments:

Post a Comment