Thursday, August 18, 2011

Great Wine Pairing

This weekend Jerron and I plan on going to a vineyard for a wine tasting and antiquing! I can hardly wait! I'm sure Jerron is excited too...

This is the perfect weekend outfit. A cotton dress that has an empire waist and A line skirt. Espadrilles must be comfy, so find a pair with an elevated platform so the heel is not too high to walk. I love turquoise and purple together so I added the necklace for more color. The fedora will play an important roll in keeping my fly aways where they belong while at the vineyard. The big beach bag adds visual appeal with the pattern and also helps me to keep my goodies (wine and any 1920's apparel) all in one place.




Great Wine Pairing

Great Wine Pairing by kimberly-theaveragejane featuring a bow hat






Sleeveless dress
$43 - modcloth.com













Multicolor handbag
$315 - net-a-porter.com













Bow hat
$13 - tillys.com




No comments:

Post a Comment