Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's gotta be easy to be a boy

Getting dressed for me is an event. I try on five outfits ask my husband, text my friends, show my kids; then decide on the perfect ensemble. From here I go to accessorizes, make-up, hair...does it ever end!?

For boys though it's a completely different story. A bright plaid button up is a great go to shirt. One that you can roll up the sleeves and tuck in front with a great leather belt with buckle poking out. Jeans with this shirt should be dark wash and depending on the style you can even roll up for a James Dean throw back. Add these cute..I mean handsome, ankle boots and you've got it going on. Don't forget a great watch that you can wear daily to the office and out with the guys. Even boys need to follow the fashion formula...Pattern + Texture + Color +Shine= Perfection! This outfit can be replicated with many different colors and patterns and no one would be the wiser.


It's gotta be easy to be a boy





No comments:

Post a Comment