Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fashion isn't what you wore someplace... it was the whole reason for going

I truly believe that fashion is in every girls veins. I remember as a little girl I watched my mom dress in beautiful gowns to go to military balls with my dad. I would envision myself walking arm in arm with a prince, dressed in a gown that trailed 10 feet behind me, dancing to "So this is Love".

Well honey, welcome to the reality of a true "Average Jane"! On a daily basis I take care of two boys, Ethan is 3 and Jacob is 8. The last time I wore a gown...April 21st 2007, my sister in law's wedding. Thank god we took lots of pictures! I struggle with the fashion dilemma of what can I wear that's comfy, pretty, and is flexible with my lifestyle. Believe it or not, you can be a Fashionista every day!

I know, that as a mom it's hard to get that confidence back that comes with looking good. But with a little inspiration I did a mommy make-over...no, not the plastic surgery (which would be awesome!)...but the "Clueless" kind. One that involved a lot of cleaning out my closet and gaining a new perspective of myself. I hope that this blog inspires you to stay "you" while looking and feeling great!

XOXO, Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment