Thursday, April 28, 2011

"I DO!"

Today is the big day! Congrats to our Royal couple, William and Kate! Isn’t it great to see a good story on the news for once!

Some people are just made for each other. They finish each other’s sentences, they are best friends, and when they are apart it’s just not the same. I will be attending a wedding in two weeks for a couple that absolutely fits this description. Mike and Kate are the epitome of love and what marriage is all about. I am so excited to see them tying the knot! I wish them all the best and one piece of marriage advice…

To keep your marriage brimming,
with love in the wedding cup,
whenever you’re wrong, admit it;
whenever you’re right, shut up.
Ogden Nash, American poet (1902-1971)

Now on to the dress! With celebrity inspiration in mind I chose a maxi dress. The dress has an empire waist with fabric that flows away from the body…giving me an excuse to eat an extra piece of cake ;) Because the dress is lavish on its own I’m not going to wear a lot of jewelry and my hair will be worn down. I will though, be wearing a smokey eye with a nude lip. I will also be whitening my teeth with CREST whitestrips. I've got to have bright teeth to match my bright dress!



No comments:

Post a Comment