Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rain, rain, go away...so I can have a good hair day!

Ugghhh, Rain. It's been raining for two days and getting colder by the minute. Why does Indiana tease me every Spring with a week of blissful warmth and sun...only to be snuffed out with cold rain. How are we supposed to build a wardrobe from the bipolar seasonal confusion? With layering peices!

I don't know about you, but I stop wearing my winter coat in March. Maybe I'm lying to myself about Summer still being 3 months away...but I am just SO over winter! Ponchos, blazers, and cardigans are my new best friends. These peices will be front and center in your wardrobe all year long.

Here I've put together a great outfit for a day like today...yucky! Skinny jeans tucked into a pair of moto-boots will prevent your jeans from being ruined by the mud and your legs from getting wet. The poncho addds a snuggie quality that will give you your warmth. Layer the poncho over a 3/4 length sleeve white tee. Add an umbrella with a cute pattern and some bright bracelets to liven up a dark outfit.




XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment