Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Forever 21

Do you love cheap clothes and accessories? YES!! Who doesn’t? Forever 21 has inexpensive “knock offs” of designer clothes. I think the most expensive piece I’ve ever seen was $30! Not only that, you can find jewelry for less than $2! But going into a Forever 21 store and browsing is very disorienting. The store is HUGE and there are SO many things for my ADD mind to process…I can’t do it! Looking online through everything is my preferred way to shop.

www.forever21.com has so many clothes; you’ll be online for hours! Go in with a purpose…have your wish list in hand while browsing. Also keep in mind the size chart. I usually wear a medium, but I get a Large in most clothing. Remember that these are knock offs…don’t buy a leather jacket thinking it’s going to be a piece you’ll have forever. I bought a few maxi dresses and accessories from this store and LOVE them! You literally can pull an outfit together for less than $50.







Forever 21

Forever 21 by Kim2 444 featuring daisy jewelry









Forever21 v neck top
$16 - forever21.com









Forever21 rubber shoes
$21 - forever21.com









Forever21 flap handbag
$20 - forever21.com









Forever21 daisy jewelry
$1.50 - forever21.com









Forever21 wayfarer shade
$5.80 - forever21.com



No comments:

Post a Comment