Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Outfit of the Day (Old Navy)

This Summer I love white capri's! I'm seeing them everywhere and on everyone...and I have to say it makes me want to run out and buy some TODAY!

You may think that white makes you look bigger or white is just waiting for ketchup to spill, but it really makes any outfit more summer-y. Just pretend that's a word. Pair white pants with, well...anything! Use the usual "pants rules" when choosing a great pair. I personally love the skinny capri pants. Have fun with this look and carry a TIDE pen...just in case :)




Summer Trend: White Capri's

Summer Trend: White Capri's by Kim2 444 featuring flare jeans












Old navy
$22 - oldnavy.gap.com













Old Navy flare jeans
$23 - oldnavy.gap.com













Old navy
$23 - oldnavy.gap.com

















No comments:

Post a Comment